Thursday Aug 11, 2011
Keeping with the theme of integration. Check out this article I just wrote that is published here: http://www.packtpub.com/article/oracle-tools-products?utm_source=oracle.com&utm_medium=link&utm_content=agency&utm_campaign=mdb_009140&utm_source=Oracle+Employees&utm_campaign=40955e40ec-Packt_s_Oracle_Employee_Newsletter_August8_10_2011&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=40955e40ec&mc_eid=d3eb770bcf
Sunday May 08, 2011
By llaszews on May 08, 2011
I have a new book coming out with a couple of coworkers. It can be found here in raw format:http://www.packtpub.com/oracle-information-integration-migration-and-consolidation/book Information integration and data migration in the cloud is an area that is new in cloud deployments. The appendix/futures section of this books discusses information integration, data migration and data consolidation in the cloud.
Migrating legacy client/server and mainframe technologies to the Oracle cloud.
- Migrating blog entries
- Middleware and Cloud Computing Book
- Oracle Enterprise Manager with AWS Database Instance
- AWS EC2 Overview book
- AWS EC2 Oracle RDB - Storing and managing my data
- AWS CloudFormations, Oracle Assembly Builder, Chef and Puppet
- IBM DB2 AIX RISC to Oracle Linux Sun x86
- Amazon CloudFormations and Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder
- Amazon AMIs and Oracle VM templates
- Migrating RISC to x86 - endianess 'issue'