Wednesday Jul 11, 2012
Thursday May 31, 2012
By llaszews on May 31, 2012
Deployed the WordPress Blog to my EC2 and the performance is so slow. Actually it is unusable. This is a well known issue when using the free AWS EC2 free micro instance. If you can get to it, here is my wordpress implementation:
Migrating legacy client/server and mainframe technologies to the Oracle cloud.
- Migrating blog entries
- Middleware and Cloud Computing Book
- Oracle Enterprise Manager with AWS Database Instance
- AWS EC2 Overview book
- AWS EC2 Oracle RDB - Storing and managing my data
- AWS CloudFormations, Oracle Assembly Builder, Chef and Puppet
- IBM DB2 AIX RISC to Oracle Linux Sun x86
- Amazon CloudFormations and Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder
- Amazon AMIs and Oracle VM templates
- Migrating RISC to x86 - endianess 'issue'