Oracle Excellence Awards: Achieve Global Recognition for your Innovative use of Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Solutions
By R A Sanyal on May 06, 2013
Are you using Oracle WebLogic Server, Coherence and/or Tuxedo in innovative ways to achieve significant business value? Would you like to be recognized globally by Oracle for your innovation? Would you like the chance to win a Free registration to Oracle OpenWorld 2013 for a chance to mingle with your peers and Oracle executives?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you’re a great candidate for the Cloud Application Foundation category of the Oracle Excellence Awards.
What is the Cloud Application Foundation category?
The “Cloud Application Foundation” (CAF) category is for customers using either a single component or multiple components from the CAF group of products, which includes Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Tuxedo, Oracle Coherence, Oracle GlassFish Server, Oracle JRockit, Oracle Application Server and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
What are the nomination criteria?
- Your company uses at least one component from the Cloud Application Foundation
- This solution should be in production or active development
submission must be in by Tuesday, June 18, 2013
How do I submit a nomination?
1. Go to the Call for Nominations site: click here.
2. In the ‘About the Award’ section, select the category, “Oracle Cloud Application Foundation”
3. Complete the Cloud Application Foundation Nomination Form with as much detail as possible.
completed form and any relevant supporting documents to this email address:
5. Email subject category “Cloud Application Foundation” when submitting your nomination.
6. Winners will be judged on multiple criteria including, but not limited to:
· Project ROI / Level of impact (ROI/soft benefits) relative to the size of the organization
· Complexity/magnitude of implementation
· Originality of architecture
· Uniqueness of business use case
7. Oracle may contact you to collect additional details, if necessary.
8. Winners will be notified the week of August 5th, 2013.
What are the benefits of being selected as an award winner?
Your customers and peers will learn more about your innovative achievements with Oracle Cloud Application Foundation solutions. Your management and team will be globally recognized for your pioneering work. And, you will win a Free registration to Oracle OpenWorld 2013 where you can share best practices with your peers and Oracle executives.
Hear what past award winners have to say. Click here for video interviews.
Follow Cloud Application Foundation: