Did you miss it? Last week, Oracle was the platinum sponsor for the 14th Cloud Expo. Ayalla Goldschmidt, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Oracle Fusion Middleware and Java Platform, presented the ‘Top Five Best Practices for Your Application PaaS’ highlighting successful application PaaS use cases. Based on data from a recent Computerworld survey of 300 IT organizations, many businesses are in the process of developing a PaaS architecture and infrastructure requirements for their cloud-based application PaaS. Ayalla's session focused on the type of workloads customers should consider starting with, characteristics for successful cloud deployments, and more. Find out how your peers are planning for this new computing model and what the top five best practices are. Access Ayalla’s session content here.
- WebLogic Server, Coherence, Development Tools 12.1.3 Released
- Top Five Best Practices for your Application PaaS
- Want a Free Pass to Oracle Open World?
- Calling all Cloud Application Foundation Innovators
- Fast Data in Action
- NTT Communications Leverages Engineered Systems, WebLogic and Coherence for Real-Time Data Monitoring
- Customer & Industry Expert Podcasts highlight WebLogic and Coherence 12.1.2 Releases
- QCon: A practitioner-driven conference for Developers
- Your Cinnamon Roll & Morning Coffee: Powered by Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Spotlight on an ACE: Edwin Biemond