Wednesday Jan 30, 2013
Wednesday Jan 09, 2013
By yaldahhakim on Jan 09, 2013
Now that the holiday season is over, I could not help noticing tablets as a top holiday gift, more than smartphones or PCs. From Apple’s two iPad models to the new Kindle Fire HD as well as the Galaxy Note Tab 10.1, tablets are becoming increasingly a household item.
In the enterprise world, businesses are also realizing the importance of leveraging mobile devices to increase productivity and efficiency. According to a Nucleus Research survey, Social CRM and Mobile Capabilities Boost Productivity by a total of 26.4 percent (14.6 and 11.8 percent respectively).
More specifically, CRM decision makers found that organizations can significantly increase returns on their CRM investments by adding mobile and social capabilities, particularly for salespeople. Nucleus surveyed 223 CRM decision makers and found an average productivity gain of 14.6 percent from mobile capabilities and 11.8 percent from social CRM.
“Given the relatively low price point of many mobile CRM applications and the fact that most social capabilities are bundled into CRM at no additional per-user price, organizations that do not explore mobile and social strategies are likely to lose competitive advantage in 2012 to those competitors that do embrace these technologies,” said Rebecca Wettemann, Vice President of Research, Nucleus Research.
To learn more about it, join us at the Mobile Sales session at Oracle Cloud World, a global series of events designed to help customers realize the benefits of various cloud solutions. Through a combination of best practices, unique insights and customized content, the events will help businesses leverage the cloud to drive their current and future success.
To register, please visit Oracle's CloudWorld page to find the CloudWorld event nearest to you.
For more information on Oracle’s Cloud Customer Service and Support solutions, please visit our website or contact us at (866) 630-7669. You can also see an overview of Oracle Cloud Service and Support on YouTube.
Official Oracle cloud blog.
Oracle offers customers the broadest choice of cloud solutions to simplify IT and power innovation.
- Oracle’s Day in the Cloud in Melbourne
- You Are Not Even Wrong About the Cloud - Part 2
- You Are Not Even Wrong About the Cloud - Part 1
- Summary of Twitter chat about Cloud Odyssey, a sci-fi movie by Oracle
- 4 Core Steps To Support Conversion Along Your Audience’s Journey
- Cloud Odyssey: A Hero's Quest, a sci-fi movie by Oracle, coming to a city near you
- How Mobile & Social Increase the Value of HR Technology
- 6 Tips to Fuel Customer-Focused Marketing
- The World’s Gone Mobile. What Does that Mean for HR?
- Cloud Odyssey and the Value of Shared Experience