Thursday Jul 31, 2014
Monday Mar 11, 2013
By Pat Ma on Mar 11, 2013
Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) is a product that helps you manage and scale your relationship with customers on social media channels. We have recently integrated four best-in-class social relationship management components - social listening, social analytics, social engagement and social publishing - into one unified interface to give you the most complete social relationship management solution on the market.
You can listen to what people are saying about your brand, engage with fans and followers, create content and apps, publish to multiple social channels, manage workflows, and analyze results and get social campaign metrics.
Only Oracle can connect every interaction your customer has with your brand. Our goal is to help you deliver the best customer experience wherever your customer touches your brand – whether it’s on the web, mobile, in-store, contact center, direct sales, and nowadays, this includes social.
Read about the new Oracle Social Relationship Management product here:
• Destination CRM - Oracle Launches Social Relationship Manager
• CIO Australia – Oracle goes after Salesforce.com with Social Relationship Management
For more information or to get a personalized demo of Oracle SRM, please visit oracle.com/social.
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
Official Oracle cloud blog.
Oracle offers customers the broadest choice of cloud solutions to simplify IT and power innovation.
- Oracle Managed Cloud Services Customer TMEIC Corporation Supports Global Operations with Improved Engineering Project Visibility
- Oracle Cloud Platform Launch Wrap-Up
- Now Launching Oracle Process Cloud Service
- Oracle Managed Cloud Services Customers in the News
- Bimbo Group Optimizes Baked Goods Distribution Costs and Cuts Daily Transport Scheduling Time in Half
- Archer Daniels Midland, Oracle Managed Cloud Customer, Wins Oracle Excellence Award
- Grupo Aeroméxico Approves Purchases in Seconds Instead of Months while Improving Control; Consolidates Financial Data 40% Faster with Managed Cloud Solution
- Opera Software Closes their Financial Books Nearly 3x Faster and Ensures Scalability and High Availability with Oracle Managed Cloud Services
- Shelf Drilling Optimizes Jackup Rig Operations Globally Thanks to Innovative Mix of Cloud Solutions
- The Call for Proposals for Oracle OpenWorld 2015 is Now Open!