Thursday Jul 31, 2014
Monday Mar 11, 2013
By Pat Ma on Mar 11, 2013
Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) is a product that helps you manage and scale your relationship with customers on social media channels. We have recently integrated four best-in-class social relationship management components - social listening, social analytics, social engagement and social publishing - into one unified interface to give you the most complete social relationship management solution on the market.
You can listen to what people are saying about your brand, engage with fans and followers, create content and apps, publish to multiple social channels, manage workflows, and analyze results and get social campaign metrics.
Only Oracle can connect every interaction your customer has with your brand. Our goal is to help you deliver the best customer experience wherever your customer touches your brand – whether it’s on the web, mobile, in-store, contact center, direct sales, and nowadays, this includes social.
Read about the new Oracle Social Relationship Management product here:
• Destination CRM - Oracle Launches Social Relationship Manager
• CIO Australia – Oracle goes after Salesforce.com with Social Relationship Management
For more information or to get a personalized demo of Oracle SRM, please visit oracle.com/social.
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
Official Oracle cloud blog.
Oracle offers customers the broadest choice of cloud solutions to simplify IT and power innovation.
- Learn About Oracle Managed Cloud Services at Two Events in March
- What Are the Most Important Software Systems for Any Organization?
- Webcast: Accelerate Your Cloud Journey with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Personalized Technology: The New Frontier in Cloud Computing
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Oracle FLEXCUBE on Managed Cloud Services Provides Hampden & Co., a new UK bank with a modern technology platform to accelerate innovation, reduce risk and lower costs
- Is Your PaaS Delivering the Agility Your Users Demand?
- New Enterprise Manager Release Delivers Adaptive Private PaaS
- Learn how you can get even more from your Oracle investment with Oracle Functional Business Services
- Oracle Managed Cloud Services Wins the Frost & Sullivan 2014 North American Customer Value Leadership Award for Managed Cloud