Thursday Jul 31, 2014
Wednesday Jul 23, 2014
By Dori DiMassimo-Oracle on Jul 23, 2014
IT security and access management have never been greater challenges. These new challenges can’t be solved with yesterday’s user access models. To mitigate risk and control costs, comprehensive Identity Management solutions, designed for today’s diverse computing environments and mobile workforce, are taking center stage. With so much at risk, it’s no wonder that this new, hot topic is occupying a top position on every CIO’s security agenda. Gail Coury, VP Risk Management, Oracle Managed Cloud Services has written a whitepaper entitled “A High-Level Guide to Effective Identity Management in the Cloud.” This paper helps CIOs explore the options so that they can better formulate the right Identity Management strategy for their company today and in the future.
Thursday Jun 13, 2013
Monday Mar 11, 2013
By Pat Ma on Mar 11, 2013
Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) is a product that helps you manage and scale your relationship with customers on social media channels. We have recently integrated four best-in-class social relationship management components - social listening, social analytics, social engagement and social publishing - into one unified interface to give you the most complete social relationship management solution on the market.
You can listen to what people are saying about your brand, engage with fans and followers, create content and apps, publish to multiple social channels, manage workflows, and analyze results and get social campaign metrics.
Only Oracle can connect every interaction your customer has with your brand. Our goal is to help you deliver the best customer experience wherever your customer touches your brand – whether it’s on the web, mobile, in-store, contact center, direct sales, and nowadays, this includes social.
Read about the new Oracle Social Relationship Management product here:
• Destination CRM - Oracle Launches Social Relationship Manager
• CIO Australia – Oracle goes after Salesforce.com with Social Relationship Management
For more information or to get a personalized demo of Oracle SRM, please visit oracle.com/social.
Thursday Jan 10, 2013
By Pat Ma on Jan 10, 2013
NBC Sports wanted to engage fans, grow their audience, and give their advertising customers more value. They wanted to use social media to accomplish this.
NBC Sports recognized that sports in inherently social. When you watch a game at the stadium or at home, you’re chatting with the people around you, commenting on plays, and celebrating together after each score. NBC Sports wanted to deliver this same social experience via social media channels.
NBC Sports used Oracle Cloud's Social Relationship Management (SRM) to create an online sporting community on Facebook. Fans can watch sporting events live on NBC television while participating in fan commentary about the event on Facebook. The online fan community is extremely engaged – much like fans in a sporting stadium would be during a game. NBC Sports also pose sporting questions, provide sporting news, and tie-in special promotions with their advertisers to their fans via Facebook.
Since implementing their social strategy, NBC Sports has seen their fans become more engaged, their television audience grow, and their advertisers happier with new social offerings.
To see how Oracle Social Relationship Management can help create better customer experiences for your company, contact Oracle here.
Watch NBC Sports Video: Mark Lazarus, Chairman, NBC Sports Group, describes how Oracle Cloud’s SRM tools helped the broadcaster engage with their fans on social media channels.
Watch Thomas Kurian Keynote: Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President of Product Development, Oracle, describes Oracle’s Cloud platform and application strategy, how it is transforming business management, and delivering great customer experiences here.
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
Official Oracle cloud blog.
Oracle offers customers the broadest choice of cloud solutions to simplify IT and power innovation.
- Learn About Oracle Managed Cloud Services at Two Events in March
- What Are the Most Important Software Systems for Any Organization?
- Webcast: Accelerate Your Cloud Journey with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Personalized Technology: The New Frontier in Cloud Computing
- Five best practices for PaaS [Platform as a Service]
- Oracle FLEXCUBE on Managed Cloud Services Provides Hampden & Co., a new UK bank with a modern technology platform to accelerate innovation, reduce risk and lower costs
- Is Your PaaS Delivering the Agility Your Users Demand?
- New Enterprise Manager Release Delivers Adaptive Private PaaS
- Learn how you can get even more from your Oracle investment with Oracle Functional Business Services
- Oracle Managed Cloud Services Wins the Frost & Sullivan 2014 North American Customer Value Leadership Award for Managed Cloud