Friday Apr 04, 2014
Friday Apr 19, 2013
By Di Seghposs on Apr 19, 2013
Did you know up to 64% of IT budgets are spent running day-to-day operations? Imagine what you could achieve if these resources were focused on encouraging business growth and driving innovation.
A recent Tech Strategy article by Financial Executives International shows how you can transform back office operations, replace expensive, fixed capital investments with scalable, cost-effective solutions, and redirect resources to enhance operational efficiency and improve business performance.
To find out more – read the full article and explore a wealth of instantly-available resources showing how your organization can:
- Reduce costs with fewer ERP systems and an Opex expenditure model
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity with simplified business processes
- Deploy enterprise-grade software quickly and simply
- Extend functionality as needed to CRM, Human Capital Management and Supply Chain Management
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Gene Eun on Nov 28, 2012
Is your organization considering the cloud for deploying enterprise applications? Are mobile and social part of your cloud strategy? If you answered YES to either question, then you should plan to join us at an Oracle CloudWorld event, coming to a city near you in 2013. If you attend, you'll get an opportunity to learn firsthand about Oracle Cloud, talk to product experts, see live demos, and network with other industry professionals. By the way, did I mention that Oracle CloudWorld is a FREE event?
Whether you're a C-level executive, line of business manager, or hardcore application developer, Oracle CloudWorld will have valuable information for you with keynotes, breakout sessions, demos, and dedicated tracks for:
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Support
- Finance and Operations
- Human Resources
- Application Developers
- Applications IT
Official Oracle cloud blog.
Oracle offers customers the broadest choice of cloud solutions to simplify IT and power innovation.
- Integration between Cloud and On-Premise Information Systems
- Oracle Announces Storage Cloud and Oracle Database Backup Service
- When is “Big Data” in HR Just Analytics?
- Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
- Network With Your Back Office Peers at Oracle CloudWorld Chicago
- Cloud Odyssey: A Hero's Quest at Collaborate 2014!
- Oracle and Verizon Provide Customers More Choice in the Cloud
- You Are Not Even Wrong About the Cloud - Part 3
- Managed Cloud Services: Governance Grows Up
- Oracle’s Day in the Cloud in Melbourne