Checklist for Sales and Sales Operations Leaders
By Brian Dayton on Apr 08, 2014
You’re running a sales or sales operations team. You get invited to a number of events—or are spending time out of the office with customers. That’s your job.
Another invitation comes along. You quickly scan it, thinking “what’s in this for me?”
- New Ideas: Do you look outside your company, to industry thought leaders and your sales peers for new ideas?
- Career Planning: Is it important to look ahead—for your business and your career—to understand where Selling is headed and how it’s changing your job?
- Translating Plans to Action: Is there something you could learn from your peers—running Sales organizations like yours—about doing things faster, closing more big-ticket deals?
Opportunity Comes to Chicago
If you answered “yes” to any of these and will be in the Greater Chicago area the week of April 14 I’d like to invite you Oracle CloudWorld. It’s taking place at McCormick Place, right on Lake Shore Drive, on Thursday April 17. Here’s how you register.
Back to the Checklist: Here’s Why You Register
The Oracle CloudWorld program has traveled around the world. For Sales leaders, it’s a chance to meet and network with your peers and tackle the “what’s in it for me” checklist. Sales track highlights include:
- R “Ray” Wang, Chairman and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research tackling issues including – who you sell to determines how much you sell, steps to fixing the Marketing-Sales disconnect, and today’s buyer—how Sales needs to change
- Mark Chong, Partner, Bain & Company discusses the changing role of Sales executives in B2B Sales and how to prepare your organization [and your LinkedIn profile]
- Hear from Sales leaders in Service and Manufacturing industries discussing their moves to Cloud-based solutions and why the business has the most to gain
- A customer panel of Sales and Sales Operations leaders who took control of their Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) processes with BigMachines and saw massive improvements in quote quality and turn-around time, increased deal size, discount and margin discipline and more
Not in Chicago, the Mid-West US, or the US? Chances are Oracle CloudWorld is coming to a city near you—including upcoming stops in Moscow and Beijing with more to come.
Keep in Touch – 3 Quick Tips
- We’ll continue to update you on events and key business topics on the Oracle Cloud Blog and other blogs like OracleCX
- Find us and like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/OracleSalesCloud
- See Oracle’s Cloud solutions for Sales leaders in action on YouTube www.youtube.com/OracleSalesCloud