While it is seamless for our Oracle Documents Cloud Service users as the updates are automatically pushed out without the users or customer organizations having to do anything at their ends, we thought you may want to learn about what additional features and capabilities we have pushed out with the latest release of Oracle Documents Cloud Service and why Oracle's cloud collaboration solution is fast becoming an industry benchmark. Our product expert and member of the product management team, Ellen Gravina discusses.
by: Ellen Gravina, Principal Product Manager, Oracle Documents Cloud Service
Documents Cloud Service was upgraded to include the latest features for our web,
mobile, and desktop clients. Features include:
Wow your customers and prospects with beautiful presentations that deliver maximum impact and results!
• Present PPTs, review PDF documents, play videos, and use many more presentation formats.
• All your presentations are stored on your tablet–no need to find a WiFi hot spot.
• Author presentations by organizing material in folders on your desktop. Customize the look to your brand by using folder background and icon images.
Multiple Account Support
• Synchronize content from multiple accounts to your desktop.
• Access content from multiple accounts on your mobile device.
Enhancements to Public Link Policy
• Administrators can set a maximum role allowed for public links.
• Folder owners can disable public links on a per-folder basis.
Customize Oracle Documents with Your Own Branding
• Change the logo in the header.
• Control where users look for help, share feedback, and get information about client downloads.
iOS Touch ID Support
• Make use of your fingerprint to protect access to your content.
• Available in the native mobile app and Oracle Documents Presenter app.
Access Version History from Your Mobile Device
• View old versions of a document.
• Delete old versions.
• Make an old version the current version.
Enterprise Installation Support for Desktop Client
• Roll out the Desktop Sync Client software to multiple client machines with the help of the EXE and MSI installer packages.
• Deploy the MSI installer through Active Directory’s group policy.
• See the Administrator’s Guide for details.
Check out the Oracle Documents Cloud Service Getting Started page to learn more. And visit cloud.oracle.com/documents for additional solution and market information.
Please contact Oracle Support for any support questions. Feedback is always welcome in our Documents Cloud Service discussion forum.