At Oracle CloudWorld 2023, Oracle is once again inviting its global community to Las Vegas to learn, connect, and innovate together. Oracle CloudWorld brings together customers, partners, Oracle experts, and more – creating a forum that includes newsworthy announcements, the exploration of premier technology solutions, and hands-on technical learning.
CloudWorld is the perfect place for customers, interested companies, and VMware specialists to come together and deepen their knowledge about Oracle Cloud VMware Solution and VMware. We will be hosting demos, informative sessions, and more regarding various VMware topics. Additionally, we will have Mazda, Fujitsu, and TriNet (all current customers) discuss how Oracle Cloud VMware Solution helped them achieve their business goals.
You can find Oracle employees showcasing Oracle Cloud VMware Solution at the Demo Hub, and you can find VMware showcasing Oracle Cloud VMware Solution at Booth 14. Throughout this blog, I will outline and share all Oracle Cloud VMware Solution sessions, registration information, and what to expect from Oracle Cloud VMware Solution at CloudWorld 2023.
Below is a list of all Oracle Cloud VMware Solution related sessions:
- DIY VMware Migrations [CTP3768]
- Understanding the True Power of Oracle Cloud VMware Solution [DIG4140]
- Lessons in ISV Transformation with GoTo and TriNet [LRN4172]
- Oracle Cloud VMware Solution: From Cloud Migration to OCI Native [LRN4190]
- How an Enterprise Customer from France Moved its Workloads to Oracle Cloud VMware Solution [LRN1760]
- Partners: OCI FastConnect Use Cases of Real Workloads in Latin America [PRT1345]
- Partners: Data Protection Safeguards Against Attacks and Security Disasters [PRT4070]
- Your VMware Estate Migration: Maintain Control and Maximize Security [TUT2558]
- Partners: Driving Digital Transformation: Mazda’s Journey to Oracle OCI [PRT2658]
- Partners: Optimize Performance with VMware, AMD EPYC, and Oracle Cloud [PRT4067]
- 10 Innovations of Oracle Cloud VMware Solution for Your Path to Success [LRN4368]
- Oracle Cloud VMware Solution – Harness the Power of OCI for VMware Workloads [LRN4348]
- Navigating the Cloud Partner Journey: Oracle and VMware [LRN4176]
- Considerations and Options for Migrating VMware Based Apps and Databases to Oracle Cloud VMware Solution + OCI (Roundtable Discussion) - Thursday September 21, 2 PM-3 PM PST at the Hospitality Suite, The Venetian Convention and Expo Center
If you haven’t registered for CloudWorld yet, it’s not too late. Learn more here, and please consider the five reasons to justify your trip:
- Learn from the experts: Dive into the full range of Oracle technology and solutions with 1,000+ sessions and labs organized by topic, role, and business objective – all led by experts.
- Build with Oracle: CloudWorld offers technical education on analytics, AI, cloud infrastructure, Java, MySQL, and more never-before-seen content for developers.
- Be inspired by your peers: Hear from our customers how Oracle helped them achieve their business goals. You will have the opportunity to learn from companies just like yours how to optimize your business, streamline operations, deploy important applications in the cloud, and more.
- Network with the Oracle community: With CloudWorld being the biggest gathering of the Oracle community, this is your opportunity to network with companies alike and Oracle specialists.
- Access free digital training and certification: CloudWorld offers free access to Oracle University digital training that is valued up to $4,995 USD.
Please use the resources below to register for CloudWorld and learn more about Oracle Cloud VMware Solution:
- Register for CloudWorld 2023 here
- Explore the customized Oracle Cloud VMware Solution session catalog here
- Visit the CloudWorld 2023 site here
- Learn more about Oracle Cloud VMware Solution here
- Read VMware's CloudWorld sessions blog
At CloudWorld, you can learn more about why Oracle Cloud VMware Solution is the ideal platform for enterprise workloads through various channels. You’ll get the chance to meet directly with our cloud experts to receive 1:1 training and ask them anything related to Oracle Cloud VMware Solution. After all of these learning opportunities, if you feel like you want to go a step further and have a more in-depth conversation, please contact our sales team. They can arrange for in-person meetings with sales representatives, cloud experts, or our VMware specialists here at Oracle.
We can’t wait to see you at CloudWorld 2023. We’re excited to show you how Oracle Cloud VMware Solution could help grow your business.
Product Marketing Manager