Stephen Fry and the KT rational Process : new iPhone App idea
By clive on Jun 30, 2009
From Mr Fry's twitter feed........
Oh lor. So I gather from your tweets that the Top Gear people didn't edit out the Grindr stuff ... Gracious me.
I don't have an iPhone and am not in the target demographic for Grindr, but it did get spark some lateral thinking about the utility of a iPhone Mobile App which would find the nearest person able to apply rational problem solving to your urgent issue where:-
- Cause is unknown?
- Need to know cause?
- Deviation of actual from should?
Maybe the App could be called ResolveR and if you need process help in
- Situation appraisal (working out what needs to be done)
- Solving a problem
- Making a decision
- Avoiding future problems or taking advantage of future opportunities
- Thinking beyond the fix
- Incident mapping (looking forward to the Leader training in 2 weeks time for this)
- Performance system engineering
then you bring up the IPhone ResolveR app and you find you find the location of a KT certified Program Leader or Red Belt 20 meters away who can help you.
Should this great idea be stolen and ResolveR make it to market, probably best not to get GrindR and ResolveR mixed up.