Tuesday Mar 09, 2010
Ever wonder what all the OpenSolaris Automated Installer does and where all the configuration data comes from when net booting an X86 and installing to it?[Read More]
Monday Feb 15, 2010
By clayb on Feb 15, 2010
How to configure the OpenSolaris Automated Installer with the ISC DHCP server[Read More]
- When do people work?
- How I work with IPS repos from the slim_source gate
- Network Interactions of a Net Booted X86 AI Client
- How to Edit an Automated Installer Manifest with NetBeans
- How to use ISC DHCP for the OpenSolaris Automated Installer
- Mercurial Learning
- I'm connected through the aether! (Well using 1900Mhz -- cellular)
- Creating OpenSolaris USB Sticks Is Easy!
- Basic Tasks On OpenSolaris 2008.05 For Many A Sun Employee
- Power Savings In A Lab Environment