Sunday Apr 12, 2009
How I got the Lenovo X200's Ericsson F3507g GSM modem working on OpenSolaris build 111...[Read More]
Thursday May 08, 2008
By clayb on May 08, 2008
A quick refresher on how to setup a machine as a NIS client, use IPS to install OpenOffice, install Adobe´s Flash player, install Real Media´s RealPlayer all under OpenSolaris 2008.05.[Read More]
Thursday Apr 10, 2008
- When do people work?
- How I work with IPS repos from the slim_source gate
- Network Interactions of a Net Booted X86 AI Client
- How to Edit an Automated Installer Manifest with NetBeans
- How to use ISC DHCP for the OpenSolaris Automated Installer
- Mercurial Learning
- I'm connected through the aether! (Well using 1900Mhz -- cellular)
- Creating OpenSolaris USB Sticks Is Easy!
- Basic Tasks On OpenSolaris 2008.05 For Many A Sun Employee
- Power Savings In A Lab Environment