By christophersaul on Jan 13, 2010
I do end up having some strange, circular conversations here.
- Hello, I'd like to book at a table for Friday evening at your restaurant.
- No need, sir, you can just turn up.
- But what if it is full?
- No problem sir, they will give you a table.
- What if there are no tables?
- Hmm. There will be a table for your sir.
- Can I make reservation so I know for definite I will have table?
- No, sir, just come.
- Not possible reservation?
- No sir.
- So not possible reservation?
- Yes sir, reservation possible.
- Ok. Can I make reservation.
- Yes sir. Call at 5 when the staff are there, they can take all details and make reservation for you.
- Erm, thanks. I will again at 5.