Netbeans compiler C/C++
By Ricardo Chikasawa on Mar 30, 2008
Before beginning, I installed Netbeans 6.1 beta version portuguese.
Check before installing if there is this compilers on your machine.
- Cygwin 1.5.21
- Cygwin gcc-core (C compiler) 3.4.x
- Cygwin gcc-c++ (C++ compiler) 3.4.x
- Cygwin gdb (GNU Debugger) 6.5.50
- Cygwin make 3.80
Se por acaso, não existir os compiladores abaixe nesse site : http://cygwin.com/
- Download the Cygwin setup.exe program by clicking the Install or Update Now! icon in the middle of the page.
- Run the setup.exe program. Accept the defaults until you reach the Select Your Internet Connection page. Select the option on this page that is best for you. Click Next.
- On the Choose Download Site page, choose a download site you think might be relatively close to you. Click Next.
- On the Select Packages page you select the packages to download. Click the + next to Devel to expand the development tools category. You may want to resize the window so you can see more of it at one time.
- Select each package you want to download by clicking the Skip label next to it. At a minimum, select gcc-core: C compiler, gcc-g++: C++ compiler, gdb: The GNU Debugger, and make: the GNU version of the 'make' utility.
Now add the Compiler directory to your path:
- Open the Control Panel (Start > Settings > Control Panel) and double-click the System program.
- Select the Advanced tab and click Environment Variables.
- In the System Variables panel of the Environment Variables dialog, select the Path variable and click Edit.
- Add the path to the cygwin-directory\\bin directory to the Path variable, and click OK. By default, cygwin-directory is C:\\cygwin\\bin. Directory names must be separated with a semicolon.
- Click OK in the Environment Variables dialog and the System Properties dialog.