Wednesday Jun 10, 2009
Monday May 21, 2007
By chhandomay on May 21, 2007
The Service and Support Professionals Association (SSPA) has honored Sun with a 2007 STAR Award in the "Best On-Site Support" category. STAR Awards, in their 17th year, recognize best-of-breed solutions in a range of categories, and attract notable applicants from across the industry.
Sun's winning application demonstrated the success of the Sun Services-APAC organization in providing customers with an exemplary onsite support experience underscored by innovative best practices, a refined set of both proactive and reactive measures, and a keen focus on manifesting Sun's "Eleven Words."
Sun Services-Americas was a runnerup in STAR Awards "Best Value-Added Support" category. The Americas was praised for its implementation of the Remote Proactive Engineer (RPE) concept, a new feature providing a dedicated Technical Support Engineer to select accounts enrolled in Sun's Elite Customer Program.
- So long!
- Moshi Monsters Running Wild with Sun Technology
- InfoWorld on VirtualBox: "Our advice to VMware (and Microsoft): Be afraid. Be very afraid."
- Year's last "At a Glance" : Recent reviews of JavaFX, NetBeans, VirtualBox, OpenOffice and OpenSolaris
- JavaFX Amps Up Social Networking Products At LodgON
- VirtualBox gets rave review in InfoWorld
- Petrobras Meets Oil Production Challenges with a Sun High Performance Computing Network
- Matthew Hegarty, October winner of the JFXStudio Challenge, talks about JavaFX technology
- JavaFX helps WhiteStone create the “wow” factor
- Sun Ray thin clients help leading UK retailer to improve operations and reduce costs