If you're savvy enough to have purchased a learning subscription, you already know it allows you to learn and practice anywhere, anytime. Being a subscriber gives you 24x7 access to your own personal reference library that is continually updated with new content for 12 months.
An Oracle Learning Subscription is a great way to learn something new - keep your knowledge fresh.
Did you know you also receive one exam attempt for all of the exams included in your subscription - at no additional cost?
Not only can you take your exam for free, you can take it from the comfort of your own location with an online proctor. This means you can test anywhere anytime, and you will be proctored remotely. Get more information about online proctoring.
Having access to Oracle Certification Exams is a great benefit of the learning subscriptions and we want to make sure you take advantage of it!
Download this guide to accessing the exams in your learning subscription.
Read on to get some answers to the questions we most commonly receive:
- To access the exam at no additional cost, you (the subscriber) needs to have an active subscription.
- If your subscription is close to expiring and you select a date AFTER the expiration date, you can STILL get your exam at no additional cost.
- You can schedule 6 months out to take the exam - even if this is after the expiration date of the subscription.
- If you access the exam through the subscription on the last day that the subscription is valid, you can schedule your exam any time within the next 6 months.
- If you cancel the exam for any reason after the subscription expires, you will not be able to reschedule the exam for free again.
- You must register for the exam prior to the subscription expiration date, but your appointment date does not have to be before the expiration date.
- When you register for your exam, you can choose if you want to take the exam at a Pearson VUE Test Center, or at your own location with an online proctor. It's up to you.
New Features for Oracle Cloud Learning Subscriptions