Oracle Certification partners with Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) to bring you an expanded array of exams and make certifications available in focused, niche areas. These credentials are the Oracle Certified Implementation Specialist certifications. As part of this partnership, we bring you 'Updates From Oracle PartnerNetwork,' a new column we will run on a regular basis.
I. A new OPN Certified Specialist Beta Voucher Request Form is available to partners
The new request form provides a series of enhancements for a better partner experience:
- A drop down menu allows the partner to select the exam out of the ongoing OPN beta exams.
- The intro section offers an overview of the OPN beta Certification process.
- The vouchers policy is published.
Please note that a limited number of OPN beta vouchers is distributed to OPN partners only, based on an assessment on the OPN Company ID. OPN Beta vouchers are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis for ongoing beta exams only (a full list can be found here
II. New Chinese Translations Available for OPN Implementation Exams
Oracle Partners can now take select OPN implementation exams in Simplified Chinese or English. The latest Chinese Translations available at Pearson VUE testing centers are:
More details are available here
III. Oracle Partners, make sure to badge your profile
- Q: What is profile badging?
- A: Profile badging refers to aligning accounts or synching your profiles to your Testing Profiles.
- Q: Why is profile badging important?
- A: Proper profile alignment is crucial to ensure access to all of the benefits that Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) has to offer. It allows individuals to access the right tools and information and companies to leverage their employee’s credentials to become specialized.
- Q: How can I badge my profile?
- A: There are several steps that OPN candidates need to perform in order to sync their Testing Profiles. Choose the most suitable actions for you and follow the guidelines described here.