By Harold Green on Nov 19, 2009
As a follow up to our recent release of CertView, we are making a series of Oracle Certification Walk Thru tutorials available on the web.
Our first tutorial here - "How Do I Get 'Authorized' on CertView?" - shares how the CertView authorization process works when you first access CertView.
(note: for larger YouTube version, click video image)
CertView is Oracle University’s Certification Program management system and gives you the ability to:
- View your Oracle certification transcript and exam history
- Download your authorized certification logos
- Get an update on the status of your certification success kit, and
- Send an official verification of your certification status to third parties on demand.
CertView is available at no charge to all Oracle certification candidates and certification holders worldwide, and can be accessed using your Oracle Single Sign On (SSO) account.
- CertView: Access Now
- Oracle Single Sign-In: Sign-In/Register
- Feedback: Your Comments
- Contact: Email
- Oracle Certification Program: Website