Wednesday Apr 20, 2016
Wednesday Sep 02, 2009
By Harold Green on Sep 02, 2009
The “Managing Oracle9i on Linux” special accreditation and its related exam was retired August 31, 2009. Those working with Linux are urged to pursue the newer Oracle Database 10g: Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert (OCE) certification.
Please note that for those already holding the Managing Oracle9i on Linux special accreditation – the credential remains valid indefinitely. This retirement therefore has no effect on those currently holding the accreditation.
- Recommended Certification: Oracle Database 10g: Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert (OCE)
- Learn More: Oracle Certification Retirements
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle Certification Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle University Blog
- Advance Your Career With Oracle Data Integrator 12c Training and Certification
- Need Help Navigating the Oracle Certification Program?
- What's New With Oracle Certification - April 2016
- Make Sure You're Preparing for the Most Current Version of These RightNow CX Cloud Service Exams
- Top 10 Oracle Certification Exams and How to Earn Them
- Prepare for the Most Current Version of These Oracle FLEXCUBE Exams
- Prepare for Success – Ace Your Next Oracle Certification Exam
- Exam Retirement: Pursue Current Alternatives to Retiring Certification Exams
- How Does Your Career and Paycheck Compare?
- What's New With Oracle Certification - March 2016