Wednesday Apr 20, 2016
Wednesday Sep 02, 2009
By Harold Green on Sep 02, 2009
The “Managing Oracle9i on Linux” special accreditation and its related exam was retired August 31, 2009. Those working with Linux are urged to pursue the newer Oracle Database 10g: Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert (OCE) certification.
Please note that for those already holding the Managing Oracle9i on Linux special accreditation – the credential remains valid indefinitely. This retirement therefore has no effect on those currently holding the accreditation.
- Recommended Certification: Oracle Database 10g: Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert (OCE)
- Learn More: Oracle Certification Retirements
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle Certification Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle University Blog
- Your Top Digital Badge Questions Answered
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Community - Get Certified FREE at Oracle OpenWorld
- Prepare to Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c OCP - Preconference Training at Oracle OpenWorld
- What’s New in Oracle Certification - August
- Five Reasons To Have Coding Skills Now
- Schedule Your 12c OCM Exam Now
- Are Your Database or Java Skills Cloud Ready?
- What’s New in Oracle Certification - July
- Select Oracle Certification Exams Retire in September
- Are You Pursuing the Most Current Version of Oracle Identity Governance Certification?