Wednesday May 20, 2009
Wednesday Oct 01, 2008
Thursday Jul 10, 2008
By Harold Green on Jul 10, 2008
Hi everyone, Welcome to the new Oracle Certification Program Blog. We hope that you’ll enjoy this as a great way for those of us on the Oracle Certification team to share information and updates into what’s going on in the program. Because we here at Oracle are hard at work each day to maximize the value of your Oracle certification, we look forward to sharing insights with you about what we are doing and why are doing it. Several weeks of brainstorming amongst the certification team has resulted in a list of topics that we feel I should discuss in the blog. Honestly - this list got pretty long. Sparing you the lengthy details, here are a few examples: - What is the Oracle program doing to help curb cheating? - What is the real value of certification? - How should I go about studying for the Oracle exams? - My certificate took longer than I expected to arrive. Why? - Why does Oracle have a training requirement? - What should I do if I have a problem? I look forward to covering not only these topics, but many more as well. Watch for new posts once or twice per week. My hope that it will give you some good insight to the ‘behind the scenes’ workings of the Oracle Certification Program. For comments, ideas, and/or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Oracle Certification
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
- Pearson VUE Data Breach – No Impact on Oracle Certification Program
- Is Out of Date Really Out of Luck?
- Is Higher Pay Worth Getting Oracle Certified?
- Complete Your Java 5 Certification Before it Retires March 2016
- Expand Your Certification To The Cloud
- What’s So Great About Your New Digital Badge?
- Oracle Certification at Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne, San Francisco
- ACTION REQUIRED: Final Reminder to Keep Your Certification Active
- What's New With Oracle Certification - October 2015
- Save 35% on Your Oracle Database Certification Upgrade