Monday Aug 17, 2009
Thursday Aug 13, 2009
By Harold Green on Aug 13, 2009
Friday Aug 07, 2009
By Harold Green on Aug 07, 2009
In this three-part video series, Joel Goodman – Global Team leader of the Oracle DBA certification exam development team – gives some great insight to Oracle’s philosophy to exam development.
I hope that those who are interested enjoy these. Also, please provide feedback about whether you like to get presentation content in this format.
Director, Oracle Certification
Oracle Certification Exam Design (Part 1) – Exam Design Philosophy
Joel talks about the history of Oracle’s exam development methodologies and how they have changed since the program first launched. There are some real hidden gems in Joel’s presentation. Understanding how we develop our exams can give you some great insight to how you can best study and prepare to earn your Oracle Certification.
Joel Goodman of Oracle University UK and EMEA is the Global Team leader of the Oracle DBA certification exam development team. He has taught Oracle DBA technology for 12 years after two years in support and 20 years in Mainframe OS technology. Joel has presented courses and seminars for Oracle University as well as speaking at the UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) Annual Conference, the UKOUG and other technical SIGs, and the Oracle RAC SIG in the US.
For more info, visit The Blog from the DBA Classroom.
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
- Java SE 8 Certification: Answers to Your Most Common Questions
- How Important is Your Oracle Database Certification?
- What's New With Oracle Certification - January 2016
- Exam Retirement: Sun Storage 6000 Arrays Essentials | 1Z0-563
- Are You Enjoying the Benefits of Your Digital Badge?
- Are Certifications a Waste of Your Time?
- Prepare for Success – Ace Your Next Oracle Certification Exam
- What's New With Oracle Certification - December 2015
- Are You Ready For the Next Level?
- Pearson VUE Data Breach – No Impact on Oracle Certification Program