Monday Aug 17, 2009
Thursday Aug 13, 2009
By Harold Green on Aug 13, 2009
Friday Aug 07, 2009
By Harold Green on Aug 07, 2009
In this three-part video series, Joel Goodman – Global Team leader of the Oracle DBA certification exam development team – gives some great insight to Oracle’s philosophy to exam development.
I hope that those who are interested enjoy these. Also, please provide feedback about whether you like to get presentation content in this format.
Director, Oracle Certification
Oracle Certification Exam Design (Part 1) – Exam Design Philosophy
Joel talks about the history of Oracle’s exam development methodologies and how they have changed since the program first launched. There are some real hidden gems in Joel’s presentation. Understanding how we develop our exams can give you some great insight to how you can best study and prepare to earn your Oracle Certification.
Joel Goodman of Oracle University UK and EMEA is the Global Team leader of the Oracle DBA certification exam development team. He has taught Oracle DBA technology for 12 years after two years in support and 20 years in Mainframe OS technology. Joel has presented courses and seminars for Oracle University as well as speaking at the UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) Annual Conference, the UKOUG and other technical SIGs, and the Oracle RAC SIG in the US.
For more info, visit The Blog from the DBA Classroom.
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
- Pearson VUE Data Breach – No Impact on Oracle Certification Program
- Is Out of Date Really Out of Luck?
- Is Higher Pay Worth Getting Oracle Certified?
- Complete Your Java 5 Certification Before it Retires March 2016
- Expand Your Certification To The Cloud
- What’s So Great About Your New Digital Badge?
- Oracle Certification at Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne, San Francisco
- ACTION REQUIRED: Final Reminder to Keep Your Certification Active
- What's New With Oracle Certification - October 2015
- Save 35% on Your Oracle Database Certification Upgrade