Friday Mar 10, 2017
Wednesday Mar 01, 2017
By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Mar 01, 2017
My 8-year-old came to me a few weeks ago with something weighing on his mind. He had helped a friend cheat on math homework. He wanted to help his friend do well, but he knew it wasn't right. We talked about how each new concept builds on the last and how he wasn't really helping his friend in the long run because the teacher would not know he needed more help before moving on. I was proud of his honesty.
How often do we as adults, cheat the system a little? We justify our actions because of money or job security or requirements. Sometimes we may not even be aware we're cheating because the culture of cheating may be so intrinsic.[Read More]
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle Certification Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle University Blog
- Get an Oracle Certification Journal FREE!
- Protecting Your Certification From Cheaters
- Digital Badges Are Now an Essential Tool for Employers and Candidates Alike
- Get Your Exam Voucher and Free Retake
- The High Cost of Cheating
- Do you read the Oracle magazine ‘Inside OCP’ column?
- What's New With Oracle Certification - February 2017
- Giovanni Jaramillo Gains Confidence With SQL Certification
- We Love Hearing From You! Read Adrienne Roey's Story.
- Get Certified as an Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional