By Harold Green on Mar 21, 2011
- First try the password recovery option.
- On the CertView login page, you will select the link under 'Forgot Password' and your password will be emailed to you
- If you have changed email addresses since you created your account, please contact the Profile Support Team for assistance.
your username (email address) has changed, and you have created a new
profile under your new email address, you likely have two SSOs which
will need to be manually merged.
- Contact the Profile Support Team for assistance with merging these accounts.
- If you have updated your username (email address), the first time you login to CertView after updating, you will need to authorize your account again with your new details.
- If you need further support with your SSO, you can find more information on the Oracle.com Account Help Page.
If you leave your current company of employment and your email address (which is typically the username of your SSO login) changes, you can update your username in your Oracle profile. The first time you login to CertView after making this updte, you will need to authorize your account again with your new details. It is best to never create a new SSO. You should always update your existing SSO. If you have any questions, you can contact Oracle Certification Support.