Wednesday Mar 18, 2009
Monday Feb 09, 2009
Wednesday Feb 04, 2009
Thursday Oct 16, 2008
Friday Oct 10, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 10, 2008
Question: Why Should I Take A Beta Exam?
First, betas cost less than production exams – only $50 (USD), whereas production exams are at least double the cost. You might think of this as an inexpensive way to get a take a shot at the exam.
Second, your score on the beta exam counts towards your certification (if you pass). Since the beta exam contains the real exam questions you are taking several versions of the exam at once, your highest score is taken. By taking the beta you can become one of the first people to become certified on a new track or version.
Third, taking the beta is a great way to contribute to the exam development process. Not only do we analyze the individual results of a beta, but also as mentioned before during the beta you have the opportunity to provide feedback on individual items. When we analyze the beta results we review every single candidate comment. The beta is your best chance to influence the composition of the production exam.
Director, Oracle Certification
Friday Oct 03, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 03, 2008
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
- Opportunity Continues To Take Discounted Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer Certified Expert Exam (1Z1-896)
- Don't Miss This Free 12c Certification Upgrade Webinar
- Opportunity Continues To Take Discounted Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I Exam (1Z1-133)
- Prove Your Expertise With MySQL the World's Most Popular Open Source Database
- Stand Apart From Your Peers With Oracle Database Performance and Tuning 2015 Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- Simplify Web Application Development With The New Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Certification
- This is Your Last Chance to Take the Oracle Exadata 11g Essentials (1Z0-536) Exam
- Oracle Application Express 4: Developing Web Applications Exam (1Z1-450) Updated
- Registration Open: Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration (1Z0-062)
- Harness The Power Of Oracle Linux's Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel With Oracle Linux Certification