Wednesday Mar 18, 2009
Monday Feb 09, 2009
Wednesday Feb 04, 2009
Thursday Oct 16, 2008
Friday Oct 10, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 10, 2008
Question: Why Should I Take A Beta Exam?
First, betas cost less than production exams – only $50 (USD), whereas production exams are at least double the cost. You might think of this as an inexpensive way to get a take a shot at the exam.
Second, your score on the beta exam counts towards your certification (if you pass). Since the beta exam contains the real exam questions you are taking several versions of the exam at once, your highest score is taken. By taking the beta you can become one of the first people to become certified on a new track or version.
Third, taking the beta is a great way to contribute to the exam development process. Not only do we analyze the individual results of a beta, but also as mentioned before during the beta you have the opportunity to provide feedback on individual items. When we analyze the beta results we review every single candidate comment. The beta is your best chance to influence the composition of the production exam.
Director, Oracle Certification
Friday Oct 03, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 03, 2008
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
Subscribe to the Latest Oracle Certification Blog Posts by Email
Oracle University Website
Subscribe to Oracle Training Newsletters
Oracle University Blog
- Your Top Digital Badge Questions Answered
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Community - Get Certified FREE at Oracle OpenWorld
- Prepare to Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c OCP - Preconference Training at Oracle OpenWorld
- What’s New in Oracle Certification - August
- Five Reasons To Have Coding Skills Now
- Schedule Your 12c OCM Exam Now
- Are Your Database or Java Skills Cloud Ready?
- What’s New in Oracle Certification - July
- Select Oracle Certification Exams Retire in September
- Are You Pursuing the Most Current Version of Oracle Identity Governance Certification?