Wednesday Mar 18, 2009
Monday Feb 09, 2009
Wednesday Feb 04, 2009
Thursday Oct 16, 2008
Friday Oct 10, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 10, 2008
Question: Why Should I Take A Beta Exam?
First, betas cost less than production exams – only $50 (USD), whereas production exams are at least double the cost. You might think of this as an inexpensive way to get a take a shot at the exam.
Second, your score on the beta exam counts towards your certification (if you pass). Since the beta exam contains the real exam questions you are taking several versions of the exam at once, your highest score is taken. By taking the beta you can become one of the first people to become certified on a new track or version.
Third, taking the beta is a great way to contribute to the exam development process. Not only do we analyze the individual results of a beta, but also as mentioned before during the beta you have the opportunity to provide feedback on individual items. When we analyze the beta results we review every single candidate comment. The beta is your best chance to influence the composition of the production exam.
Director, Oracle Certification
Friday Oct 03, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 03, 2008
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
- Will You Be Somewhere Exciting in October?
- Which Oracle Database 12c Upgrade Exam is Right for You?
- Are You Ready for The Future of Oracle Database?
- Java SE 8 OCP Certification Available Now At Reduced Price
- Complete a Single Step to Enjoy The Benefits of Oracle Database 10g OCP Certification
- Prove Your Expertise on Oracle Database - Re-engineered for Cloud Computing
- You Earned it - Wear it Proudly
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your Oracle Database 10g OCP Requirements May Not be Complete
- Action is Required to Keep Your Oracle Database 10g Certification Active
- Discounted Exam Rate Ends Soon. Get Oracle Linux 6 Advanced System Administration Certified Now!