Wednesday Mar 18, 2009
Monday Feb 09, 2009
Wednesday Feb 04, 2009
Thursday Oct 16, 2008
Friday Oct 10, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 10, 2008
Question: Why Should I Take A Beta Exam?
First, betas cost less than production exams – only $50 (USD), whereas production exams are at least double the cost. You might think of this as an inexpensive way to get a take a shot at the exam.
Second, your score on the beta exam counts towards your certification (if you pass). Since the beta exam contains the real exam questions you are taking several versions of the exam at once, your highest score is taken. By taking the beta you can become one of the first people to become certified on a new track or version.
Third, taking the beta is a great way to contribute to the exam development process. Not only do we analyze the individual results of a beta, but also as mentioned before during the beta you have the opportunity to provide feedback on individual items. When we analyze the beta results we review every single candidate comment. The beta is your best chance to influence the composition of the production exam.
Director, Oracle Certification
Friday Oct 03, 2008
By Harold Green on Oct 03, 2008
Official blog of the Oracle Certification Program
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your Oracle Database 10g OCP Requirements May Not be Complete
- Action is Required to Keep Your Oracle Database 10g Certification Active
- Discounted Exam Rate Ends Soon. Get Oracle Linux 6 Advanced System Administration Certified Now!
- REMINDER: Action is Required to Keep Your Certification Active
- Raise the Bar on Java Programming With the Java SE 8 OCP Certification - Beta Exam Available Now At Reduced Price
- REMINDER: Complete Your Oracle Database 10g Certification Before it Retires in March 2015
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g Essentials Exam to Retire
- Oracle Fusion CRM: Sales 11g Candidates Should Consider Newer Fusion CRM: Sales 2014 Exam
- Register Now: OCA to OCP Upgrade Exams Available
- Optimize Database Performance With Oracle Database 12c Performance Management and Tuning Certification