Oracle will retire several certification exams and certification tracks on July 31, 2013. Newer versions of many of these certifications are available. Existing certification holders should note that these retirements suspend the delivery of any further exams, but do not affect your certification. If you currently hold a certification earned by one of these exams, your credential remains fully valid.
Certification paths to be retired July 31*:
- Oracle9i Database Administrator Certified Associate
- Oracle9i Database Administrator Certified Professional
- Hyperion Essbase 9.3 Developer Certified Expert
- Hyperion Financial Management 9.3 Administrator Certified Expert
- Hyperion Planning 9.3 Administrator Certified Expert
- Oracle Application Server 10g Administrator: Certified Associate
- Oracle Application Server 10g Administrator: Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Expert, NetBeans Integrated Development Environment 6.1 Programmer
Exams to be retired July 31:
- 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL
- 1Z0-031 Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I
- 1Z0-032 Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals II
- 1Z0-033 Oracle9i Database: Performance Tuning
- 1Z0-264 Hyperion Essbase 9.3 Developer
- 1Z0-271 Hyperion Financial Management 9.3 Administrator I & II
- 1Z0-272 Hyperion Planning 9.3 Administrator I & II
- 1Z0-311 Oracle Application Server 10g: Administration I
- 1Z0-312 Oracle Application Server 10g: Administration II
- 1Z0-889 NetBeans Integrated Development Environment 6.1 Programmer Certified Expert Exam
These exams will continue to be offered through July 31, 2013. Candidates pursuing these certification paths must successfully complete the required certification exams by this date. Re-takes will not be available after this date. For more information see Oracle Certification retirements.
*Exams 1Z0-141 and 1Z0-147 were originally on this retirement list, but have been removed. These exams currently have no retirement date and will continue to be delivered after July 31, 2013.