On November 15, 2012, Oracle Certification exam results will be available directly from Oracle's certification portal, CertView. After completing an exam at a testing center, you will login to CertView to access and print your exam scores by selecting the See My New Exam Results Now link or the Print My New Exam Results Now link from the homepage. This will provide access to all certification and exam history in one place through Oracle, providing tighter integration with other activities at Oracle. This change in policy will also increase security around data privacy.
AUTHENTICATE YOUR CERTVIEW ACCOUNT NOW
One very important step you must take is to authenticate your CertView account BEFORE taking your exam. This way, if there are any issues with authorization, you have time to get these sorted out before testing. Keep in mind that it can take up to 3 business days for a CertView account to be manually authenticated, so completing this process before testing is key! You will need to create a web account at PearsonVUE
prior to registering for your exam and you will need to create an Oracle Web Account
prior to authenticating your CertView account. The CertView account will be available for authentication within 30 minutes of creating a Pearson VUE web account at certview.oracle.com.
GETTING YOUR EXAM RESULTS FROM ORACLE
- Before taking the scheduled exam, you should authenticate your account at certview.oracle.com using the email address and Oracle Testing ID in your Pearson VUE profile. You will be required to have an Oracle Web Account to authenticate your CertView account.
- After taking the exam, you will receive an email from Oracle indicating that your exam results are available at certview.oracle.com
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you will simply click on the link in the email, which will take you to CertView, login and select See My New Exam Results Now.
- If you have not authenticated your CertView account before receiving this notification email, you will be required to authenticate your CertView account before accessing your exam results. Authentication requires an Oracle Web Account user name and password and the following information from your Pearson VUE profile: email address and Oracle Testing ID.
- Click on the link in the email to authenticate your CertView account
- You will be given the option to create an Oracle Web Account if you do no already have one.
After account authentication, you will be able to login to CertView and select See My New Exam Results Now to view your exam results or Print My New Exam Results Now to print your exam results.