In recent weeks you may have seen Oracle Certification credentials displayed as a digital badge that represents the qualifications earned. We issued these badges to a select group of Oracle Certified individuals for beta testing. Expect to receive your badges soon!
We have partnered with Acclaim to provide a new badging platform backed by Pearson VUE. An email will arrive from Oracle within approximately one week with more details. Expect an email from Acclaim in the following weeks. Follow the instructions, to claim your badge and begin displaying your verifiable credentials.
Digital badges communicate your certification achievements.
- a web-enabled version of your credential
- easy-to-use digital badge images for displaying your qualifications on social media sites, networking sites and in email
- easy, valid verification of your credentials
- a place to manage your badges
- a secure means of storing and publishing your credential
- the ability to combine your credentials to form a complete overview of your skills
Things to remember:
- You will receive a badge only for current/non-retired OCA, OCP, OCE and OCM certifications (with the exception of 10g).
- Candidates will receive digital badges for their 10g credentials and will be able to enjoy the benefits of digital badging until the recertification deadline for upgrading to 11g or 12c. Read more about the Recertification Requirement.
- Badge notifications are being sent to the email address available in your Pearson VUE profile.
- Due to the number of historical badges being issued, they will be issued over a 10-day period. It is possible that you will not receive all of your certification badges at once. Please allow 10 business days from reciept of your first badge to receive badges for remaining certifications.
- You will be able to claim badges in CertView. If you have not received all badges within 10 business days of first receipt, visit the Certifiation Management page in CertView to access your badge from there. If you do not see a badge for a current OCA, OCP, OCE, or OCM certification, only then will you contact support.
Promote, verify, and communicate your credentials and achievements in an ever expanding digital marketplace.
We hope you enjoy the convenience and recognition this new offering brings.