Two New Training Paths Released for Siebel 8 Certification Candidates
By Harold Green on May 11, 2009
Oracle University has released two new Siebel 8.1.x training courses, resulting in a total of four possible training paths available for the Siebel 8 Consultant Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) certification.
In addition to the existing Siebel 8.0 training options, candidates may now choose from the following two new Siebel 8.1.x training paths:
- A single 15-day Siebel 8.1.x Core Consultant Course (to be released), or
- A combination of three 5-day Siebel 8.1.x courses (Tools, Business Automation, and Installation & System Administration)
Any one of the below training paths will now meet the requirements for Siebel 8 Consultant Certification:
click to enlarge (new window)
Because the Siebel 8.0 Consultant certification exam is supported by both the Siebel 8.0 and Siebel 8.1 training tracks; any of these training paths above are appropriate for preparing for the Siebel 8 Consultant certification exam (1Z0-202). Candidates however are encouraged to choose and then remain upon a single path to ensure the smoothest and quickest exam preparation.
For an overview and more detailed information on Siebel 8 certification, please visit the Siebel 8 Consultant Certified Expert track page.
- Register For Exams: Prometric Testing
- Certification Track: Siebel 8 Consultant Certified Expert (OCE)
- Certification Exam: Siebel 8 Consultant (1Z0-202)
- Certification Training: