Oracle Soon To Retire “Managing Oracle9i on Linux” Special Accreditation
By Harold Green on May 08, 2009
The Managing Oracle9i on Linux special accreditation and its related exam will be retired effective August 31, 2009. The exam, Managing Oracle9i on Linux (1Z0-036), may be taken up to this date, after which time it will no longer be available through Prometric or any other avenue.
Those working with Linux should consider the newer Oracle Database 10g: Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert (OCE) certification.
Please note that for those holding the Managing Oracle9i on Linux special accreditation that the credential remains valid indefinitely. This retirement therefore has no effect on those currently holding the certification or who complete the certification requirements before August 31. 2009.
- Register For Exams: Prometric Testing
- Retiring Special Accreditation: Managing Oracle9i on Linux
- Recommended: Oracle Database 10g: Managing Oracle on Linux Certified Expert (OCE)
- Exam: Managing Oracle9i on Linux (1Z0-036)
- Learn More: Oracle Certification Retirements