May 2009 Oracle Certification E-Magazine
By Harold Green on May 12, 2009
The May 2009 edition of the Oracle Certification E-Magazine is now online.
Get the latest certification track updates, program news, and details on new Oracle certifications, upgrades, and beta testing.
In this edition:
- Customer Feedback Helps Shape The Oracle Certification Program
- How Do We Select Which Certifications to Build?
- Oracle Certification Salary Survey Update
- Oracle University EMEA Hosts New “Business Brain Training Seminar”
- Beta Testing Opportunity Continues for Two Database Certification Exams (1Z1-053, 1Z1-054)
- Beta Testing Begins for New “Program with PL/SQL” Certification Exam (1Z1-144)
- Oracle Retires Oracle Internet Application Developer Rel. 6i OCP Track
- Oracle Soon To Retire “Managing Oracle9i on Linux” Special Accreditation
- Beta Testing Opportunity Continues for “E-Business Suite R12: System Administration” Exam (1Z1-206)
- Two New Training Paths Released for Siebel 8 Certification Candidates