Cheating Part 6: "The Lone Beneficiary" (And It's Not You)
By Harold Green on Dec 18, 2008
Isn’t in ironic that the only real beneficiary of cheating are those who steal test content (test questions) and sell or give them away. And for what…to earn money from ad traffic on their website?
Because these people operate outside of the law, Oracle does pursue prosecution of the authors, operators, and distributors of dump sites and illegal information-sharing. This unfortunately can be a lengthy process, as these shady operators will often move their sites around attempting to outrun legal prosecution.
Have you ever submitted real exam questions to a forum or dump site? Would you agree or disagree that this devalues your own efforts and credential? Did you know that when you agree to Oracle’s Candidate Agreement you agree not to share exam content?
Director, Oracle Certification
- Previous Post: Cheating Part 1: Who Benefits from Cheating?
- Previous Post: Cheating Part 2: Cheating Hurts The Cheater
- Previous Post: Cheating Part 3: Cheating Hurts Present and Future Employers
- Previous Post: Cheating Part 4: Cheating Hurts Legitimate Certification Holders
- Previous Post: Cheating Part 5: Cheating Hurts the Oracle Certification Program
- On The Web: Oracle Fraudulent Activity Policy
- On The Web: Oracle Certification Candidate Agreement
- Email: Oracle Certification Program Fraud Email Alias
[UPDATE January 8, 2009: survey period ended, URL removed]