Updates From Oracle PartnerNetwork - March 2014
By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Mar 27, 2014
I. A new OPN Certified Specialist Beta Voucher Request Form is available to partners
The new request form provides a series of enhancements for a better partner experience:
- A drop down menu allows the partner to select the exam out of the ongoing OPN beta exams.
- The intro section offers an overview of the OPN beta Certification process.
- The vouchers policy is published.
II. New Chinese Translations Available for OPN Implementation Exams
- 1Z0-554 Oracle Application Development Framework 11g Essentials
- 1Z0-591 Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Essentials
- 1Z0-593 Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g Essentials
- 1Z0-485 Oracle Exadata Database Machine 2014 Implementation Essentials
III. Oracle Partners, make sure to badge your profile
- Q: What is profile badging?
- A: Profile badging refers to aligning accounts or synching your profiles to your Testing Profiles.
- Q: Why is profile badging important?
- A: Proper profile alignment is crucial to ensure access to all of the benefits that Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) has to offer. It allows individuals to access the right tools and information and companies to leverage their employee’s credentials to become specialized.
- Q: How can I badge my profile?
- A: There are several steps that OPN candidates need to perform in order to sync their Testing Profiles. Choose the most suitable actions for you and follow the guidelines described here.