eCertificates Now Available For Oracle Certifications
By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Oct 09, 2013
Oracle is pleased to announce that all candidates will now receive access to an electronic version of their Oracle Certification credential - an Oracle eCertificate - upon completion of all certification requirements. As a candidate, you can now download and print your Certificate and begin displaying your earned credential right away.
- Your certification has not yet been granted.
- Check the Certifications Achieved page under the Certification Activity tab in CertView to ensure that you have completed all your requirements and the certification is showing on this page.
- If the certification is not showing on this page, it's possible that you have not completed all of your requirements, or that your requirements were completed under different/multiple Oracle Testing IDs.
- Go to the Oracle Certification Website and determine if you have completed all the required steps in your path.
- Ensure that you only have ONE Oracle Testing ID. If you have multiple IDs, you will need to request to have the IDs merged so that all of your requirements show up under the same CertView account.
- You are expecting the email to arrive at an address different from the one in your Pearson VUE Profile.
- Please go to your Pearson VUE Profile and confirm that you are checking the email box for the email address listed in your profile.
- If you have not received the email, you can go to CertView and go to the Certifications Achieved page under the Certification Activity. On this page, you will be able to download your eCertificate.
- Your email client is blocking the email for some reason.
- If you have not received the notification email within 3-4 days, simply go to CertView and go to the Certifications Achieved page under the Certification Activity. On this page, you will be able to download your eCertificate.