Beta Testing To Begin for "Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c" (1Z0-060) Certification Exam
By Harold Green on Jul 30, 2013
Oracle Certification begins beta testing this week for the new Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional (OCP) certification.
Beta testing for the "Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c" certification exam (1Z1-060) is now underway and is available at the greatly discounted rate of $50 USD. Visit pearsonvue.com/oracle and register for exam 1Z1-060. You can get all preparation details, including exam objectives, number of questions, time allotments, and pricing on the Oracle Certification Website.
Oracle9i Database as well as Oracle Database 10g and 11g Database Administrator Certified Professionals can be among the first to obtain this ground breaking new Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification by registering for this beta exam today.
- Certification Track: Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional (OCP)
- Certification Exam: Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c (1Z1-060)
- Registration: pearsonvue.com/oracle
- Related: "Oracle Launches New Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certifications"
- More Information: Beta Testing