Beta Opportunity Soon to Close on Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Certified Master Exam (1Z0-807)
By Harold Green on Apr 08, 2013
The beta period will be closing soon for the Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Certified Master exam. This exam, combined with the Java Enterprise Architect Certified Master Assignment, the Java Enterprise Architect Certified Master Essay and a training requirement, leads to the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect certification.
You can take the beta test at the greatly discounted rate of $50 USD. Visit pearsonvue.com/oracle and register for exam 1Z1-807. This exam is the first step toward expanding your skills, knowledge and career options with the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect certification.
To move your career forward as a Java developer, you need the recognition that only advanced Java certifications can provide. This is the most prestigious Java credential, proving that you possess the skills and knowledge to work at an enterprise level. This certification prepares you to confidently architect systems, define requirements, and oversee execution within a large enterprise organization. The advanced skills demonstrated by the Java Enterprise Architect extend far beyond fundamental Java programming.
You can get all preparation details, including exam objectives, number of questions, time allotments, recommended training, and pricing on the Oracle Certification website.
- Certification Track: Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect
- Certification Exam: Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Certified Master (1Z0-807)
- Recommended Training: Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE, Java Design Patterns, and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML.
- Certification Website: About Beta Exams
- Register Now: Pearson VUE