FAQ: Why Can't I Authenticate My CertView Account?
By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Jan 23, 2014
We sometimes receive questions from some of you who have trouble authenticating your CertView accounts. You have entered what you believe to be the correct information and after 3 failed attempts, you are "locked out" of your account. Are you sure you are entering the correct information?
Some of the most common reasons we see for failed authentication are:
- You entered the exam number instead of your personal Oracle Testing ID (this is the most common reason for authentication failure). Exam number = 1Z0-###; Oracle Testing ID is similar to OC#######. The Oracle Testing ID is the number that you need to enter.
- You entered the Oracle Testing ID with spaces (this is another common reason for authentication failure). There are no spaces in the Oracle Testing ID - OC#######.
- You entered an email address or name that is different from the name and email address in your Pearson VUE profile. Sign in to your Pearson VUE web account to obtain the correct information.
- You have not yet created a Pearson VUE web account. Go to the Pearson VUE website to create your web account.
- You created or updated your Pearson VUE web account fewer than 60 minutes ago. Allow one hour after you create or update your Pearson VUE web account to authenticate your CertView account.
If you have not yet authenticated your CertView account, watch this video to ensure you avoid the common mistakes.