Be Aware: Java Master Assignment Deadlines
By Harold Green on May 08, 2012
SIX MONTHS FROM PURCHASING YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
Java Master Assignments must be submitted and their accompanying Essay completed within six (6) months of the assignment purchase date. This is very important to avoid having to purchase a new assignment.
When you purchase your assignment, count six (6) months out from that date and mark your calendar. This is your deadline to (1) have your assignment submitted, and also (2) to have your essay completed. Keep in mind that you can register for your essay only after you have submitted your assignment, and your essay must be completed at a Pearson VUE testing center. To avoid scheduling issues, allow sufficient time after submitting your assignment to get your essay scheduled. If you have not submitted BOTH your assignment and essay within 6 months of the assignment purchase date, you must purchase a new assignment. This deadline is being enforced at this time with no exceptions.
ASSIGNMENT RESUBMISSION DEADLINE
So what do you do if you are outside the 30-day resubmission deadline? Submit as soon as possible. Due to the recently resolved issues that were causing delays in receiving assignment scores, we are currently allowing a small grace period on the 30-day deadline. This deadline will begin to be enforced on September 1, 2012 with NO EXCEPTIONS.
COMMON QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I had trouble submitting my assignment by the 6-month deadline. How do I get an exception to submit it now?
- There are no exceptions. You will need to purchase a new assignment. If you are having trouble with submitting your assignment, contact Pearson VUE immediately for assistance.
I submitted my assignment within the 6-month deadline, but I did not have time to complete my essay. How do I get an exception to submit my essay?
- There are no exceptions. You will need to purchase a new assignment. Be sure to allow enough time to complete your essay after you've submitted your assignment. If you submit your assignment at the last minute and you are not able to schedule your essay at a Pearson VUE testing center within the deadline, there will be no exceptions. It is your responsibility to ensure that you allow enough time to accommodate any scheduling challenges.
I missed my resubmission deadline. How to I resubmit now?
- BEFORE September 1, 2012, you may resubmit.
- ON OR AFTER September 1, 2012, you will not be able to resubmit if you miss the deadline. You will need to purchase a new Assignment and Essay.
I am on a project and do not have time to complete my assignment resubmission. How do I get an extension?
- There are no extensions. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the deadline, which is 30 days from the date you receive your failure notification.
How do I know the deadline date for resubmission?
- Count 30 days from the date stamp on your failure notification email. You may resubmit through the 30th day. The deadline date will also be noted in your failure notification email.
I purchased the resubmission, but did not get it submitted in time. How do I receive a refund?
- There are no refunds for resubmissions that are not submitted by the deadline.