FAQ: How Do I Change My Name On My Certificate?
By Harold Green on Apr 25, 2011
If you do however find yourself in the position that your name is incorrect on your Oracle certificate, you should:
- Check your Pearson VUE profile to ensure that your name is correct in your profile.
- Check your account at certview.oracle.com to ensure that your name is correct.
If your name is correct in your Pearson VUE profile AND in your CertView account, there may have been an issue with the printing of your certificate. Please contact Oracle Certification Support and request a reshipment of the certificate, noting that your name was entered incorrectly on the original certificate you received.
If your name is NOT correct in your Pearson VUE profile, or if you have changed your name since you took the Oracle Certification exams, you should:
- Contact Pearson VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/oracle/contact. Indicate that you need to change your name in your Pearson VUE profile and why it needs to be changed.
- Provide a copy of your government document with the correct name, or proof of name change and Pearson VUE will assist with getting your name changed.
Once you have received confirmation from Pearson VUE that your name has been changed in their files, please allow 48 hours for the update to reach your CertView account.
- Once you have verified that your name is now correct in CertView, please contact Oracle Certification Support and request a reshipment of your certificate.
- If your name is correct in your Pearson VUE profile, but is not correct in your CertView profile, please contact Oracle Certification Support for assistance.