FAQ: Where Is My Success Kit?
By Harold Green on Apr 19, 2011
A common question that we receive is: "I have not received my certification request kit, what should I do?" Here are a few tips:
- Consider the time frame - although it typically takes far less time, the kits can sometime take up to eight weeks to reach you. If it has not been 8 weeks then your kit may still be on its way.
- Make certain that you have met all of the requirements - find your certification through Oracle Certification Website (certification.oracle.com). Take a look at the path to make certain that you have met each and every requirement.
- Validate your mailing address - log in to the Pearson VUE website and make sure that your profile contains your correct mailing address.
- Be sure that all of your certification requirements are recorded under the same account
- If you have done everything above and your kit has not arrived after eight weeks, then submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.