New Online Tutorials for CertView
By Harold Green on Nov 16, 2009
As a follow up to our recent release of CertView, we are making a series of Oracle Certification "Walk Thru" mini-tutorials available on the web. We've just uploaded the first one and will soon be making many more available:
- How Do I Obtain My Profile Data From Pearson VUE?
- How Do I Get an Oracle Single-Sign-On (SSO) Account?
- How Do I Create My Initial Web Account at Pearson VUE?
- How Do I Issue a Third-Party Certification Verification in CertView?
- How Do I Access and Download My Logo(s) in CertView?
CertView is Oracle University’s Certification Program management system, and gives you the ability to:
- View your Oracle certification transcript and exam history
- Download your authorized certification logos
- Get an update on the status of your certification success kit, and
- Send an official verification of your certification status to third parties on demand.
CertView is available at no charge to all Oracle certification candidates and certification holders worldwide, and can be accessed using your Oracle Single Sign On (SSO) account.
Log in today and start taking advantage of this free new benefit of your Oracle certification. You can also share your first impressions of CertView with us on our quick survey. For help and/or questions, contact email@example.com.
- CertView: Access Now
- Oracle Single Sign-In: Sign-In/Register
- Feedback: Your Comments
- Contact: Email
- Oracle Certification Program: Website