By Brandye Barrington on Nov 07, 2013
Exam results are available directly from Oracle's certification portal, CertView. This requires candidates to authenticate their CertView accounts before being able to access their exam results. The Oracle Certification team has developed a series of videos to help candidates through this process.
- FAQ: Receiving Exam Scores
- FAQ: How Do I Log Into CertView?
- FAQ: How To Get Exam Results
- FAQ: Accessing Exam Results in CertView
- FAQ: How Will I Know When My Exam Results Are Available?
- FAQ: How To Download and Print Exam Score Reports
- FAQ: What If I Think My Exam Results Are Wrong In CertView?
- FAQ: Is Oracle Changing The Way That Exams Are Scored?