By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Aug 14, 2013
This is a reminder that Oracle will retire several certification exams and certification tracks on August 31, 2013. Newer versions of many of these certifications are available. Existing certification holders should note that these retirements suspend the delivery of any further exams, but do not affect your certification. If you currently hold a certification earned by one of these exams, your credential remains fully valid.
Retiring Certification Paths
- Hyperion BI+ 9.3 Administrator Certified Expert
- Oracle EBS R12 Financials Certified Expert Consultant, Payables
- Oracle EBS R12 Financials Certified Expert Consultant, Receivables
- Oracle EBS R12 Supply Chain Certified Expert Consultant, Purchasing
- Oracle EBS R12 Supply Chain Certified Expert Consultant, Order Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 System Administrator Certified Expert
- 1Z0-265 Hyperion BI+ 9.3 Administrator
- 1Z0-215 Oracle EBS R12 General Ledger and Payables Fundamentals
- 1Z0-216 Oracle EBS R12 General Ledger and Receivables Fundamentals
- 1Z0-225 Oracle EBS R12: Inventory and Purchasing Fundamentals
- 1Z0-226 Oracle EBS R12: Inventory and Order Management Fundamentals
- 1Z0-206 Oracle EBS R12 System Administration
These exams will continue to be offered through August 31, 2013. Candidates pursuing these certification paths must successfully complete the required certification exams by this date. Re-takes will not be available after this date. For more information, see Oracle Certification retirements.