By Harold Green on Aug 08, 2013
We recently had a conversation with Kaplan's Aima Rotella on developing Oracle Certification Practice exams. We wanted to share how their practice tests are developed and how do they keep up with Oracle's rapidly growing program and the expanding needs of a diverse candidate base. We are excited to share this interview with you and give you an inside look at a trusted provider.
Alternate link: http://bit.ly/15fer1X (MP3, 17MB)
QUESTIONS IN THIS PODCAST:
- How is Kaplan's role different now as an Oracle Authorized Practice Test Provider?
- How does Kaplan differentiate themselves from other practice test providers?
- How does Kaplan determine which practice test will be built?
- What process does Kaplan follow to develop new practice tests?
- How has Kaplan changed its offerings to reflect changes in Oracle Certification?
- How has Kaplan kept up with testing trends in general?
- How can students best use Kaplan practice tests to help prepare for their Oracle Certification exams?
- What is the candidate experience when taking a practice test on the Kaplan platform?
- Are the practice test questions the same that candidates will see on the final exams?
- With new Oracle testing formats (i.e. Java Master Assignments, Essays), how does Kaplan evolve to continue meeting candidate needs?
- How to get more information about Kaplan's Oracle Certification practice tests.