By Brandye Barrington on Aug 06, 2013
Oracle Certification announces the release of the new Oracle Linux 6 certification paths. These new OCA and OCP credentials will give you a solid foundation of knowledge to implement and administer the Oracle Linux Operating System. Oracle Certification is also announcing the retirement** of the existing Oracle Linux certifications.
- Certification Track: Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Linux 5 and 6 System Administrator (OCA)
- Certification Track: Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Linux 6 System Administrator (OCP)
- Certification Exam: Oracle Linux 5 and 6 System Administration (Exam 1Z1-100)
- Certification Exam: Oracle Linux 6 Advanced System Administration (Exam 1Z1-105)
- Learn More: Beta Testing
- Register Now: Pearson VUE
UPDATE OCTOBER 15, 2013 - EXAM 1Z0-402: To ensure continuity for Oracle partner audiences pursuing the Oracle ParterNetwork's Oracle Linux 5 Specialization, the retiring Oracle Linux Fundamentals exam (1Z0-402) will be re-released on November 1, 2013 under a new exam number, 1Z0-409. This exam will be released with the same title, Oracle Linux Fundamentals and will lead to the Oracle Linux Certified Implementation Specialist credential. If you wish to pursue this partner-oriented certification, you will find the exam under Oracle Linux Fundamentals (1Z0-409).
Exam 1Z0-402 will retire on October 31, 2013. Candidates wishing to earn their Oracle Linux 6 Certified Associate and Certified Professional credentials should start with the new single-exam Oracle Certified Associate, Oracle Linux System Administrator exam.