By Brandye Barrington-Oracle on Feb 07, 2013
On November 15, 2012, Oracle Certification exam results became available directly from Oracle's certification portal, CertView. This change requires candidates to authenticate their CertView accounts before being able to access their exam results. The Oracle Certification team has developed a series of videos to help candidates through this new process.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- More Information
- FAQ: Receiving Exam Scores
- FAQ: How Do I Log Into CertView?
- FAQ: How To Get Exam Results
- FAQ: Accessing Exam Results in CertView
- FAQ: How Will I Know When My Exam Results Are Available?
- FAQ: What If I Don't Get An Exam Results Email Alert?
- FAQ: How To Download and Print Exam Score Reports
- FAQ: Is Oracle Changing The Way That Exams Are Scored?