By Harold Green on Jan 10, 2013
The Oracle Certification program is something that we are proud of. We invest many many hours and numerous resources carefully crafting the focus and contents of our exams to be sure that they accurately and fairly measure the skills needed to master our technologies. We also invest in securing the exams to help ensure that scores closely reflect abilities. That is why when we learn of any persons or groups attempting fraud against the community and our program, we take it seriously.
We have previously posted a series where we discuss some information about cheating, who it hurts, and who it really benefits, and so you'll see links to the series below.
If you become aware of a cheating incident, please let us know. Because of security measures, we obviously cannot disclose our resulting actions; but rest assured - we do investigate these claims and respond accordingly. We are committed to preserving the integrity of your certifications and our program, and we genuinely appreciate your involvement.
- Report Certification Fraud
- Cheating Part 1: Who Benefits from Cheating?
- Cheating Part 2: Cheating Hurts The Cheater.
- Cheating Part 3: Cheating Hurts Present and Future Employers.
- Cheating Part 4: Cheating Hurts Legitimate Certification Holders.
- Cheating Part 5: Cheating Hurts the Oracle Certification Program.
- Cheating Part 6: The Lone Beneficiary (And It's Not You)
- Cheating Part 7: What Can You and I Do About Cheating?
- Certification Magazine: Oracle Certification and Cheating
- Oracle Certification - Cheating Incident
- Using Braindumps is Cheating