By Brandye Barrington on Nov 16, 2012
On November 15, 2012, Oracle Certification exam results will be available directly from Oracle's certification portal, CertView. After completing an exam at a testing center, you will login to CertView to access and print your exam scores by selecting the See My New Exam Results Now link or the Print My New Exam Results Now link from the homepage. This will provide access to all certification and exam history in one place through Oracle, providing tighter integration with other activities at Oracle. This change in policy will also increase security around data privacy.
- Before taking the scheduled exam, you should authenticate your account at certview.oracle.com using the email address and Oracle Testing ID in your Pearson VUE profile. You will be required to have an Oracle Web Account to authenticate your CertView account.
- After taking the exam, you will receive an email from Oracle indicating that your exam results are available at certview.oracle.com
- If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, you will simply click on the link in the email, which will take you to CertView, login and select See My New Exam Results Now.
- If you have not authenticated your CertView account before receiving this notification email, you will be required to authenticate your CertView account before accessing your exam results. Authentication requires an Oracle Web Account user name and password and the following information from your Pearson VUE profile: email address and Oracle Testing ID.
- Click on the link in the email to authenticate your CertView account
- You will be given the option to create an Oracle Web Account if you do no already have one.
As always, if you need assistance with your CertView account, please contact Oracle Certification Support.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- More Information
- FAQ: Receiving Exam Scores
- FAQ: How Do I Log Into CertView?
- FAQ: How To Get Exam Results
- FAQ: Accessing Exam Results in CertView
- FAQ: How Will I Know When My Exam Results Are Available?
- FAQ: What If I Don't Get An Exam Results Email Alert?
- FAQ: How To Download and Print Exam Score Reports
- FAQ: What If I Think My Exam Results Are Wrong In CertView?
- FAQ: Is Oracle Changing The Way That Exams Are Scored?