By Sheryl Domingue-Oracle on Jun 10, 2015
By Brandye Barrington
Are you affected by Oracle Certification's Recertification Policy? If so, what should you do?
Who is affected?
- Candidates who hold an Oracle Database certification no later than Oracle9i Database
- Candidates who hold an Oracle Database certification no later than Oracle Database 10g
- Oracle9i Database certified candidates: Upgrade to Oracle Database 10g, 11g, or 12c by November 1, 2015.
- Oracle Database 10g certified candidates: Upgrade to Oracle Database 11g or 12c by March 1, 2016.
- View Upgrade Options.
- Review the Recertification Policy.
- Get all the information you need on the policy.